One of the reasons I love going to baseball games is because of the hot dogs. And if you love crescent rolls and hot dogs why not combine the two with my Grand Crescent Dogs. It’s a fun way to enjoy hot dogs that incorporates that buttery goodness from crescent rolls.
As I think about it, this recipe is so easy to pull together that my mustard dipping sauce is actually where most of the preparation happens. However, dipping these hot dogs in this creamy sauce brings everything together.
Making the Grand Crescent Dogs:
- You will begin by separating the crescent rolls from the package laying them flat into triangles.
- Place each of the hot dogs at the wide end of the crescent roll triangle and roll around hot dog.
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and bake the rolls for 15 minutes.
- For the mustard sauce just add all of the ingredients into a bowl as whisk together until smooth.
The buttery crescent roll with an all-beef hot dog can be a change in the right direction. And the Kung Fu mustard sauce will enhance this hot dog experience and give it a kick.
Here are a few more gamy day recipes you might enjoy:
- Creole Fried Pickles
- Mushroom Swiss Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Drumettes
- Simply Fried Chicken Wings