My Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great appetizer for any game day. Serve with a side of pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or celery stalks and let the games begin!
This dish can turn into a party favorite so be prepared for an encore performance once your guests taste this recipe. The creamy dense texture is perfect for dipping celery, tortilla chips, or whatever you enjoy dipping with.
Making the Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Before you get started, set your cream cheese out so it can come to room temperature which helps the mixing process go a little smoother.
Shred your Rotisserie Chicken and place it into a large bowl. Please note: The cook has the right to eat some of the chicken during the shredding process; for let's just say --- testing purposes. 🙂
I've tasted my fair share of hot sauces over the years, but I always gravitate back to Frank’s RedHot Wings sauce for its butter flavor and heat. Did you know it was the secret ingredient used in the original Buffalo Wings created in Buffalo, NY, 1964? The Northeast US market loves Frank’s, and according to their commercials, even Grandma puts that $#*t on everything.
Finish by adding all ingredients into a large bowl with the chicken leaving some cheese to top off with before placing the baking dish in the oven.
Watch me make the Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Make an impression on your guest at your next watch party and give them a taste of this Buffalo Chicken Dip. 🙂Print
My Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great go-to dish for any game day. Serve with a side of pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or celery stalks.
- 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Louisiana Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Cheddar, Pepper Jack, & Monterey Jack Cheese, for topping
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- Blue Cheese (optional)
- Shred Whole Rotisserie Chicken into small chunks.
- Combine Cream Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Buffalo Sauce, and Louisiana Hot Sauce in a large bowl. Add Parmesan, Monterey Jack Cheese, Black Pepper, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, Garlic Powder, and Paprika into bowl. Mix until blended. Add shredded chicken to large bowl.
- Transfer mixed ingredients into baking dish. Top off with Cheddar, Pepper Jack, & Monterey Jack Cheese. Finish with a sprinkle of Parsley on top. Add blue cheese to whole or ½ of dip (optional).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 20.7g
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Dip, buffalo dip, chicken dip