My Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great go-to dish for any game day. Serve with a side of pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or celery stalks.
Buffalo Chicken DipEric
Pin19 Share7 Tweet Yum FlipShares 26My Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great go-to dish for any game day. Serve with a side of pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or celery stalks. Pin19 Share7 Tweet Yum FlipShares 26Print This
- 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Cheddar, Pepper Jack, & Monterey Jack Cheese, for topping
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- Blue Cheese (optional)
1. Shred Whole Rotisserie Chicken into small chunks.
2. Combine Cream Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Buffalo Sauce, and Louisiana Hot Sauce.
3. Add Parmesan, Monterey Jack Cheese, Black Pepper, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, Garlic Powder, and Paprika into bowl. Mix until blended.
4. Add shredded chicken to large bowl.
5. Transfer mixed ingredients into baking dish.
6. Top off with Cheddar, Pepper Jack, & Monterey Jack Cheese.
7. Finish with a sprinkle of Parsley on top.
8. Add blue cheese to whole or 1/2 of dip (optional).
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.