My Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great go-to dish for any game day. Serve with a side of pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or celery stalks.
- 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Cheddar, Pepper Jack, & Monterey Jack Cheese, for topping
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- Blue Cheese (optional)
- Shred Whole Rotisserie Chicken into small chunks.
- Combine Cream Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Buffalo Sauce, and Louisiana Hot Sauce in a large bowl. Add Parmesan, Monterey Jack Cheese, Black Pepper, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, Garlic Powder, and Paprika into bowl. Mix until blended. Add shredded chicken to large bowl.
- Transfer mixed ingredients into baking dish. Top off with Cheddar, Pepper Jack, & Monterey Jack Cheese. Finish with a sprinkle of Parsley on top. Add blue cheese to whole or 1/2 of dip (optional).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 20.7g
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Dip, buffalo dip, chicken dip