This Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe is perfect for cheese lovers and is an ideal snack for game days. Pair with tortilla chips, pita chips, or toasted bread!
This is definitely a recipe I put together quite often because I honestly enjoy this dip not only on game days but movie nights as well.
Making Cheesy Spinach Dip:
- The first step is to make sure you cook your spinach down and drain any access water created while it was cooking.
- I don’t typically eat anchovies in my dip so I replaced it with freshly cooked mushrooms. I can add mushrooms to any dish because of my love affair with them, but you can optionally remove them if you prefer not to have them.
- Miracle Whip is my choice for “mayo”. If you have your own preferred brand, go with it.
- The cheese is the most important part so don’t be shy! Pile it on!
- Once you put this bad boy in the oven be sure to keep an eye out on the top layer of cheese. If you don’t like crispy edges you may want to take it out of the oven slightly sooner.
This dish can upgrade your game day hosting experience so give it try and watch the satisfied faces of your guest while they chow down on the Cheesy Spinach Dip.Print