This Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe is perfect for cheese lovers and is an ideal snack for game days. Pair with tortilla chips, crostini, or veggies!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz fresh white mushrooms, chopped
- 8 oz fresh leaf spinach, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip or mayo
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Heat a skillet at medium heat. Add the olive oil, mushrooms, and spinach. Stir and allow the spinach to wilt slightly. Remove from heat and set to the side.
- Add cream cheese, miracle whip/mayo, sour cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and white pepper to a large bowl. Stir together until well blended.
- Add the cooked white mushrooms and spinach to the same bowl and stir.
- Add 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Stir.
- Place all blended ingredients into a baking dish. Top off with an extra 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Allowing your cream cheese to come to room temperature makes blending with the other ingredients easier.
You can use Miracle or mayo for this recipe—it is all about your preference.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Comfort Food
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 486
- Fat: 41.5g
Keywords: Cheesy Spinach Dip, Spinach Dip