Oven-baked, not fried, spicy, juicy Buffalo Chicken Wings? Yep!
I think we can all agree that buffalo chicken wings can be a part of the daily diet. The spicy seasonings along with the buffalo sauce can become a dangerous and addictive combination. If you love hot buffalo wings you will enjoy this recipe for any game day. And these are baked so they are a little healthier than the fried ones.
Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings combining spicy seasonings along with buffalo sauce can become a dangerous and addictive combination!
- 3 lb Chicken Drumettes
- 2 Large Brown Organic Eggs
- 6 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp Louisiana Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- In a small bowl, add ground cumin, paprika, Himalayan Sea Salt, black pepper, red pepper and garlic powder and stir together.
- Season each chicken drumette with mixed seasoning on both sides.
- Spread the flour on a baking dish and roll each drumette into the flour until covered.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and evaporated milk and mix together.
- In a large zip lock bag, add breadcrumb and panko and shake well. Dip each chicken drumette into the egg mixture, then add them into the breadcrumb mixture and shake until coated.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken drumettes for 25 minutes on 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add buffalo sauce and Louisiana hot sauce. Add chicken to bowl with buffalo sauce. Coat drumettes.
- Place chicken back in the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 373
- Fat: 22g
Keywords: Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings, baked wings, buffalo wings, baked buffalo wings