There are several ways to prepare chicken wings and this recipe brings a slightly different spin on the traditional. My Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings are baked, not fried, spicy, tender, and juicy.
How to Make Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings:
- This is a simple recipe to pull together and it all begins with the seasoning.
- In a small bowl, add ground cumin, paprika, Himalayan Sea Salt, black pepper, red pepper, and garlic powder. Season your chicken drumettes with the seasonings. Roll each drumette in flour.
- In a separate large bowl, add eggs and evaporated milk and whisk together. In a large zip lock bag, shake the breadcrumbs and panko together.
- Dip each chicken drumette into the egg mixture first, then add them into the breadcrumb mixture ensuring they are well-coated. Bake your chicken at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Using a large bow, drench your baked chicken drumettes in buffalo wing sauce and Louisiana hot sauce. Place them back in the oven for a few minutes to “bake on” the sauces.
- Grab ranch dressing or blue cheese and dip away!
I think we can all agree that buffalo chicken wings can be a part of the daily diet. The spicy seasonings along with the buffalo sauce can become a dangerous and addictive combination.
If you love hot buffalo wings you will enjoy this recipe for any game day. And these are baked so they are a little healthier than the fried ones. 🙂
And don’t miss the recipe for my Simply Fried Chicken Wings!Print
My Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings are baked, not fried, spicy, tender, and juicy. Grab ranch dressing or blue cheese and dip away!
- 3 lb Chicken Drumettes
- 2 Large Brown Organic Eggs
- 6 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add ground cumin, paprika, Himalayan Sea Salt, black pepper, red pepper and garlic powder and stir together. Season each chicken drumette. Roll each drumette in flour.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and evaporated milk and mix together. In a large zip lock bag, add breadcrumbs and panko.
- Dip each chicken drumette into the egg mixture, then add them into the breadcrumb mixture and shake until coated.
- Cook chicken drumettes for 25 minutes on 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add buffalo sauce and Louisiana hot sauce. Add chicken to bowl with buffalo sauce. Coat drumettes. Place chicken back in the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 506
- Sugar: 3.3g
- Sodium: 970mg
- Fat: 19.2g
- Carbohydrates: 23.8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 60.7g
- Cholesterol: 274mg
Keywords: Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings, baked wings, buffalo wings, baked buffalo wings