I think we can all agree that buffalo chicken wings can be a part of the daily diet. The spicy seasonings along with the buffalo sauce can become a dangerous and addictive combination. If you love hot buffalo wings you will enjoy this recipe for any game day. And these are baked so they are a little healthier than the fried ones.
- 3 lb Chicken Drumettes
- 2 Large Brown Organic Eggs
- 6 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp Louisiana Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
1. In a small bowl, add ground cumin, paprika, Himalayan Sea Salt, black pepper, red pepper and garlic powder and stir together.
2. Season each chicken drumette with mixed seasoning on both sides.
3. Spread the flour on a baking dish and roll each drumette into the flour until covered.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs and evaporated milk and mix together.
5. In a large zip lock bag, add breadcrumb and panko and shake well.
6. Dip each chicken drumette into the egg mixture, then add them into the breadcrumb mixture and shake until coated.
7. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
8. Cook chicken drumettes for 25 minutes on 400 degrees.
9. In a large bowl, add buffalo sauce and Louisiana hot sauce.
10. Once the drumettes cook for 25 minutes, remove from oven and add chicken to bowl with buffalo sauce. Coat drumettes.
11. Place chicken back in the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
12. Once complete, serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.