Sweet potatoes can be used for so many recipes, but when you want to take your breakfast game to the next level you may want to give these sweet potato pancakes a try.
Sweet Potato PancakesEric
Pin21 Share Tweet Yum FlipShares 21Sweet potatoes can be used for so many recipes, but when you want to take your breakfast game to the next level you may want to give these sweet potato pancakes a try. Pin21 Share Tweet Yum FlipShares 21Print This
- 1 1/2 cup pancake mix (I use Aunt Jemima)
- 3 eggs
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk or more for constancy desired
- 1/3 cup of buttermilk
- 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. olive oil for each pancake
1. Peel sweet potatos and boil for 25 minutes until tender.
2. Add cooked sweet potato to a bowl and smash until smooth.
3. Add melted butter, evaporated milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, 1 egg & sugar then mix together.
4. Add pancake mix, buttermilk and milk to bowl and blend until smooth desired consistency.
5. Add olive oil to pan on medium heat and add 1/4 cup of the pancake mix and spread evenly until air bubbles appear then you can flip until cooked.