Made in personal-sized cast iron skillets, these Mini Jalapeño Pepperoni Pizzas are ideal when cooking dinner for one or two!
If you are true pizza lover such as myself, you will definitely appreciate the personal touch that this Personal Deep Dish Jalapeno Turkey Pepperoni Pizza brings to the dinner table. The way that all of the flavors combine into Italian goodness you will definitely be on the lookout for making this pizza recipe over and over again.
The turkey pepperoni along with the kick you get from the jalapeños will have you biting into multiple layers of cheese and immediately looking forward to the next bite!
When making the Mini Jalapeño Pepperoni Pizzas:
- Be sure to coat your personal cast iron pans with olive oil to make things easier when cutting into this delicious dish.
- Spreading the turkey pepperoni and jalapenos evenly throughout the layers of cheese on this pizza will enhance your eating experience. 🙂
- Be sure to twist/fold the excess pizza dough so each pizza can a uniform edge — plus it makes the pizza look really nice.
Make things a little more “personal” for your next pizza night and indulge in an entire pie all by yourself.
Looking for more pizza ideas? Check out these recipes:
- Mexican Taco Pizza
- Cajun Chicken Sausage Deep Dish Pizza Pie
- Roasted Garlic and Spinach Parmesan Pizza
- Italian Beef and Pepperoni Stromboli
- Florentine Pizza with a Basil Pesto Crust
- Double Turkey Pepperoni Pizza