Mini Jalapeño Pepperoni Pizzas
Made in personal-sized cast iron skillets, these Mini Jalapeño Pepperoni Pizzas are ideal when cooking dinner for one or two!
If you are true pizza lover such as myself, you will definitely appreciate the personal touch that this Personal Deep Dish Jalapeno Turkey Pepperoni Pizza brings to the dinner table. The way that all of the flavors combine into Italian goodness you will definitely be on the lookout for making this pizza recipe over and over again.
The turkey pepperoni along with the kick you get from the jalapeños will have you biting into multiple layers of cheese and immediately looking forward to the next bite!
When making the Mini Jalapeño Pepperoni Pizzas:
- Be sure to coat your personal cast iron pans with olive oil to make things easier when cutting into this delicious dish.
- Spreading the turkey pepperoni and jalapenos evenly throughout the layers of cheese on this pizza will enhance your eating experience. 🙂
- Be sure to twist/fold the excess pizza dough so each pizza can a uniform edge — plus it makes the pizza look really nice.
Make things a little more “personal” for your next pizza night and indulge in an entire pie all by yourself.
Looking for more pizza ideas? Check out these recipes:
- Mexican Taco Pizza
- Cajun Chicken Sausage Deep Dish Pizza Pie
- Roasted Garlic and Spinach Parmesan Pizza
- Italian Beef and Pepperoni Stromboli
- Florentine Pizza with a Basil Pesto Crust
- Double Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
Mini Jalapeño Pepperoni Pizzas
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Personal Deep Dish Jalapeno Turkey Pepperoni Pizzas are ideal when cooking for one or two!
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Pizza Dough
- 4 oz. Uncured Turkey Pepperoni Slices
- 4 oz. Fontina Cheese Sliced
- 8 oz. Fresh Moist Mozzarella Cheese Ball
- 10 Jalapeño slices
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 oz. Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen counter top. Place the fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening with roller to a diameter of 10 inches.
- In an 8-inch cast iron skillet (paid link), lightly coat the bottom with olive oil and add your rolled dough into the skillet. Form the dough around the sides of the skillet creating a wall-like shape around the skillet. Don’t fold the dough over the edge.
- Chop your 8 oz fresh mozzarella ball into small pieces. Layer the dough with turkey pepperoni and the mozzarella. Cover the ingredients with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top cheese with the oregano then cover with crusted tomatoes. Top crusted tomatoes with grated parmesan cheese, then Fontina cheese. Top off with turkey pepperoni and jalapeños.
- Fold the edges of the crust into the pan.
- Lightly scramble an egg in a small bowl and brush the edges of the crust with the egg wash.
- Repeat all steps for second pizza (optional).
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and cook for 15 to 18 minutes until brown. Allow to cool then serve.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 1234
- Fat: 82.9
Keywords: Mini Pepperoni Pizzas, Personal Pepperoni Pizzas, Mini Deep Dish Pizzas