This Double Turkey Pepperoni Pizza is a double-layered pizza and a go-to in my home. Perfect on pizza nights and for those looking for a pork-alternative.
I remember the first time I visited Showtime Pizza. Aside from seeing all the cool animals perform, we ate tons of pizza. That was the moment I fell in love with pepperoni pizza. And the rest is history.
I used to think any other pepperoni other than the traditional would not taste as good, but turkey pepperoni completely changed my mind. This recipe is pretty simple and I don’t see how you can ever go wrong with cheese and pepperoni — and lots of it.
Tips when making the Double Turkey Pepperoni Pizza:
- For the cheese on this pizza, I use Colby and Mozzarella. They are really a great combination.
- I find that using fresh dough makes all the difference in the world when making pizza at home.
- Using pastry flour will help while rolling out your dough.
- I use Organicville Pizza Sauce, but feel free to use your preferred pizza sauce.
When you want a great tasting pepperoni pizza minus the pork give this Double Turkey Pepperoni Pizza a spot on the table and I promise you will not regret it!
Looking for more pizza ideas? Check out these recipes:
- Mexican Taco Pizza
- Cajun Chicken Sausage Deep Dish Pizza Pie
- Roasted Garlic and Spinach Parmesan Pizza
- Italian Beef and Pepperoni Stromboli
- Florentine Pizza with a Basil Pesto Crust
- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Spicy Beef Sausage Pizza