This creamy and savory Meatball and Mushroom Pasta will go great on any dinner table on any day of the week! This pasta dish can be a hit for any family gatherings on any day of the week.
Think of this as a spin on a traditional beef stroganoff. This recipe is fully loaded with flavor that will put a smile on the faces of everyone at the dinner table. I am a mushroom lover so it didn’t take much to convince myself to come up with a hearty meatball pasta dish that highlighted to greatest of the mushroom. Making the meatballs are pretty simple because all you have to do is add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with hands. Once you form your meatballs all you need to do is place them in the oven for 15 minutes or so then they are ready to roll.
The cheese sauce is a great foundation to bridge all ingredients in the pasta dish together. Be sure too cook all cheese sauce ingredients on medium to low heat and continue to stir everything together until smooth. This sauce is what gives this dish the creamy description and will have you feeling your belly full of these goodness. Combine everything into the baking pan and bake all of this good stuff for 10 minutes. When you are preparing for the family gathering or for your friends to come over for dinner give them a taste of this Meatball and Mushroom Pasta and they will all be satisfied.Print
This creamy Meatball and Mushroom Pasta will go great on any dinner table on any day of the week! Think of this as a spin on traditional beef stroganoff.
- 16 oz. Wide Egg Noodle Pasta
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz. Organic White Sliced Mushrooms, cooked
- 8 oz. Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Organic 2% Milk
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- 1 tsp. Organic Ground White Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Black Truffle Oil
- 4 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 4 cups White Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
For the meatballs:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, break down the ground beef into smaller pieces. Add breadcrumbs, egg, condensed cream of mushroom soup, minced garlic, ground cumin, himalayan pink rock salt, organic ground white pepper, milk, worcestershire sauce, onions, celery and mix together with hands until everything is well blended. Sprinkle on Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning and mix with hands again.
- Form small meatballs. Place all meatballs on large baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until brown. Set to side when done.
For the cheese sauce:
- In a large pan, melt butter on medium to low heat. Add all purpose flour and 2 tbsp of the minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, paprika, and buttermilk to pan and stir until smooth.
- Add 3 cups of the white cheddar cheese and stir until smooth then turn to low heat.
For the mushrooms:
- Add olive oil to pan on medium heat and cook mushrooms for 5 minutes then place in separate bowl. Pour black truffle oil over mushrooms and mix.
- Take a handful of mushrooms and set aside to be used to top off dish before baking.
Preparing to bake:
- In a large pot, boil wide egg noodles for 8 to 10 minutes. Pour into strainer to drain and place in a large bowl.
- Cut Greek yogurt cream cheese into small chunks and add to bowl with noodles. Add cheese sauce and fold ingredients together. Add 3/4 of the cooked meatballs into bowl and most of cooked mushrooms to bowl and mix together.
- Pour all ingredients from bowl to baking dish. Top ingredients with remaining white cheddar shredded cheese, meatballs and remaining cooked mushrooms.
- Bake dish for an additional 10 minutes on 375 degrees.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 1426
- Fat: 77.1g
Keywords: Meatball and Mushroom Pasta, Mushroom Pasta