This creamy and savory Meatball and Mushroom Pasta will go great on any dinner table on any day of the week. A creamy pasta casserole topped with savory meatballs --- a tasty dinner idea!
Think of this as a spin on traditional beef stroganoff. Plus, since I'm a mushroom lover, I wanted to create a hearty meatball pasta dish that highlighted one of my favorites --- the mushroom.
Making the Meatball and Mushroom Pasta:
- Making the meatballs are pretty simple. All you have to do is add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your hands. Once you form your meatballs, place them in the oven for 15 minutes and they are ready to roll.
- The cheese sauce bridges all ingredients in the pasta dish together. Be sure to cook all cheese sauce ingredients on medium to low heat and continue to stir everything together until smooth. This sauce is what gives this dish its creaminess.
- Combine everything into a casserole dish and bake for 10 minutes.
When you are preparing for the family gathering or for your friends to come over for dinner give them a taste of this Meatball and Mushroom Pasta and they will all be very satisfied.
Here are a few more pasta recipes you might enjoy:
- Farfalle a la Vodka with Chicken
- Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff
- Creamy Chicken Roasted Poblano Pasta
- Gluten-Free Chicken Gouda Penne Pasta
- Creamy Chicken Pesto Lasagna Rolls
- Chicken Pesto Penne Pasta