The Coquito Cocktail is a popular holiday drink but is good enough to keep in rotation throughout the year.
I would like to give thanks the Puerto Rican culture for this contribution to the world of cocktails because this is an awesome drink. WEPA!
The Coquito Cocktail is a popular holiday drink, but equally great anytime. Thanks to Puerto Rico for this contribution to the world of cocktails!
- 1 1/2 cup Cream of Coconut
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Reduced Fat
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk 2% Low Fat
- 1 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 8 oz. Malibu Black Rum
- In a large blender, add cream of coconut, coconut milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon, rum and ice.
- Blend ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and dash of nutmeg in serving glass and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 308
Keywords: Coquito Cocktail