Personal Deep Dish Jalapeno Turkey Pepperoni Pizzas are ideal when cooking for one or two!
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Pizza Dough
- 4 oz. Uncured Turkey Pepperoni Slices
- 4 oz. Fontina Cheese Sliced
- 8 oz. Fresh Moist Mozzarella Cheese Ball
- 10 Jalapeño slices
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 oz. Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen counter top. Place the fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening with roller to a diameter of 10 inches.
- In an 8-inch cast iron skillet , lightly coat the bottom with olive oil and add your rolled dough into the skillet. Form the dough around the sides of the skillet creating a wall-like shape around the skillet. Don’t fold the dough over the edge.
- Chop your 8 oz fresh mozzarella ball into small pieces. Layer the dough with turkey pepperoni and the mozzarella. Cover the ingredients with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top cheese with the oregano then cover with crusted tomatoes. Top crusted tomatoes with grated parmesan cheese, then Fontina cheese. Top off with turkey pepperoni and jalapeños.
- Fold the edges of the crust into the pan.
- Lightly scramble an egg in a small bowl and brush the edges of the crust with the egg wash.
- Repeat all steps for second pizza (optional).
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and cook for 15 to 18 minutes until brown. Allow to cool then serve.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 1234
- Fat: 82.9
Keywords: Mini Pepperoni Pizzas, Personal Pepperoni Pizzas, Mini Deep Dish Pizzas