I would like to start off by saying who doesn’t love a good grilled cheese sandwich and when you can throw some good barbecue brisket in the mix it takes this delicacy to a new level.
For this sandwich I paired some fresh Authentic French Brioche bread with three different types of cheese along with a quarter pound of smoked barbecue brisket and it came out great. If you are a grilled cheese connoisseur, this manwich will satisfy all of your needs – if you can take this bad boy down. Enjoy!
- 1 Authentic French Brioche Bread Loaf
- 1/2 lb. Barbecue Brisket
- 4 slices Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Butter
1. Begin by cutting the French Brioche bread into thick slices.
2. Chop the brisket into medium-sized chunks.
3. Add 1 slice each of pepper jack cheese, mozzarella cheese and smoked cheddar cheese onto each slice of bread.
4. Top one half of the bread with chopped brisket.
5. Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat then add butter.
6. After layering the sandwich, cook the sandwich covered for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
7. Note: If your bread is browned to the desired color and the cheese isn’t melted, place the sandwich in the oven for a few minutes until cheese has melted at 350 degrees.
8. Serve hot.