Who doesn’t love a good grilled cheese sandwich and when you can throw some good barbecue brisket in the mix it takes this delicacy to a new level.
- 1 Authentic French Brioche Bread Loaf
- 1/2 lb. Barbecue Brisket
- 4 slices Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Begin by cutting the French Brioche bread into thick slices.
- Chop the brisket into medium-sized chunks.
- Add 1 slice each of pepper jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, and smoked cheddar cheese onto each slice of bread.
- Top one half of the bread with chopped brisket.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat then adds butter.
- After layering the sandwich, cook the sandwich covered for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Note: If your bread is browned to the desired color and the cheese isn’t melted, place the sandwich in the oven for a few minutes until cheese has melted at 350 degrees.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 1483
- Fat: 56.3
Keywords: Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich