Four Cheese Pizza With Roasted Tomatoes
This Four Cheese Pizza combines crushed fire-roasted tomatoes, Gouda, Muenster, Mild Cheddar, and Mozzarella cheese for the perfect pizza party or night!
I have to admit that this pizza is probably one of the more simple pizza recipes that I make, but by no means does it lack any flavor! This no-meat alternative is packed full of some of my favorite cheeses — and I guarantee you won’t miss the meat!
If you are a lover of cheese, then you’re gonna appreciate the blend of cheeses I’ve used in this recipe. I’m not using just one cheese…I’m using four! Yes, one cheese option is great by itself, but once you mix it with three others, the happy meter goes from good to awesome.
My three-year-old and twelve-year-old demolish almost the entire pizza when this is recipe served on pizza night. So today I bring to you my hands-down family favorite — the Four Cheese Pizza.
This blend of cheeses is quite the combination and the fire-roasted tomato sauce layer underneath it all makes them come together in perfect pizza harmony. I also use a wheat pizza crust as it adds a few additional essential nutrients, aids in digestion, and increases the sense of fullness; which is helpful when you don’t want to overdo it. 🙂
If you have kids that are very picky eaters, such as my own children, then this pizza night will be right up their alley. Don’t be afraid to keep it simple because sometimes keeping it simple proves to be the ideal choice for any night of the week.
Here are a few more pizza recipes perfect for any meatless pizza party!
- Roasted Garlic & Spinach Parmesan Pizza
- Veggie Lovers Pizza
- Truffle Mushroom White Pizza
- Florentine Pizza with a Basil Pesto Crust
Four Cheese Pizza With Crushed Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This Four Cheese Pizza blends a VIP list of cheese for the perfect pizza party or pizza night! This medley consists of Gouda, Muenster, Mild Cheddar and Mozzarella.
- 1 lb. Fresh Wheat Pizza Dough
- 8 oz. Crushed Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Gouda Cheese
- .5 lb Muenster Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen counter top. Place the fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening with roller then place on pizza pan.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pizza dough. Sprinkle oregano and garlic powder over the sauce.
- Cut the Muenster cheese block into slices and place evenly over the top of sauce.
- Spread remaining cheese over the top evenly then top off with parsley flakes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and cook pizza for 17 minutes until crust is golden.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 675
- Fat: 48.2g
Keywords: Four Cheese Pizza, Cheese Pizza