This Four Cheese Pizza blends a VIP list of cheese for the perfect pizza party or pizza night! This medley consists of Gouda, Muenster, Mild Cheddar and Mozzarella.
- 1 lb. Fresh Wheat Pizza Dough
- 8 oz. Crushed Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Gouda Cheese
- .5 lb Muenster Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen counter top. Place the fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening with roller then place on pizza pan.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pizza dough. Sprinkle oregano and garlic powder over the sauce.
- Cut the Muenster cheese block into slices and place evenly over the top of sauce.
- Spread remaining cheese over the top evenly then top off with parsley flakes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and cook pizza for 17 minutes until crust is golden.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 675
- Fat: 48.2g
Keywords: Four Cheese Pizza, Cheese Pizza