With the holidays in motion, a great cocktail is the perfect way to wind down and take a break from the stresses of the year. These are the times when we spend time a lot of time with family; and with family celebrations comes good times and alcoholic beverages! And the mood all of sudden becomes a bit more cheerful. 🙂
Today I bring you my version of a Peppermint Cream Martini and I can honestly say that me and my wife enjoy this drink recipe. It’s a pretty simple mix of peppermint schnapps, rum cream liqueur and vanilla flavored vodka.
What’s great about this cocktail recipe is that it almost reminds you of an eggnog-type of drink with the bonus of a cool breeze of peppermint. The peppermint candle coated rim definitely adds a nice touch to this drink.
When you want to enjoy a great cocktail pull this Peppermint Cream Martini recipe out of the hat and let the good times roll. Enjoy!
- 8 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 4 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 5 oz. Rum Cream Liqueur
- 2 oz. Simple Syrup
- Peppermint Candy
- Begin by crushing or blending the peppermint candy. Place on a small plate to use to rim the glass in a later step.
- Add 1 cup of ice in a shaker. Add all ingredients into the shaker and shake well for 30 seconds or more.
- Slightly add water to a bowl, dip the rim of the martini glass into the water, and place rim of glass into the crushed peppermint for the candy crusted rim.
- Pour shaken cocktail into the martini glasses and enjoy.