This super-easy-to-make Lemon Icebox Pie is the lemonade of desserts in the world of pies. The cream cheese and lemon juice in addition to the sweetness of the condensed milk will make this quick hit dynamite. When life gives you lemons I will take a pass on the lemonade and take a slice of the lemon cream pie.
- 1 8-inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon (or Lime) Juice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese and beat until smooth.
2. Add in sweetened condensed milk to bowl. Blend until smooth, approximately 2 minutes.
3. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
4. Chill for 4-5 hours until set.
5. Enjoy plain, top with fresh fruit, or macerated strawberries.
For an increased tart flavor, add up to 1/2 cup lemon juice. Too much lemon juice will increase the time required to chill and set the pie.