This quick 5-ingredient Lemon Icebox Pie is one of the easiest icebox pies you can make. After a chill in the freezer, it will be ready to serve in no time!
Making your Lemon Icebox Pie:
- This Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe begins by allowing your cream cheese to get to room temperature so it can be soft for whipping.
- Beat your cream cheese until smooth then slowly begin to add the sweetened condensed milk and continue to blend.
- Add remaining ingredients while whipping then pour into the pie crust.
- Place the pie into the refrigerator for 5 or more hours until the pie thickens enough to cut a slice for the awaited taste test.
The cream cheese and lemon juice in addition to the sweetness of the condensed milk will make this quick recipe a instant hit. When life gives you lemons I will take a pass on the lemonade and take a slice of this lemon cream pie! When you want a great dessert recipe that the entire family will enjoy give this Easy Lemon Icebox Pie a spot on the dinner table.Print
This quick 5-ingredient Lemon Icebox Pie is one of the easiest icebox pies you can make. After a chill in the refrigerator, it will be ready to serve in no time.
- 1 8-inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon (or Lime) Juice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk to bowl. Blend until smooth, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Chill for 4-5 hours until set.
- Enjoy plain, top with fresh fruit, or macerated strawberries.
For an increased tart flavor, add up to 1/2 cup lemon juice. Too much lemon juice will increase the time required to chill and set the pie.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 37.2g
- Sodium: 218mg
- Fat: 18.9g
- Carbohydrates: 39.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8.3g
- Cholesterol: 64mg
Keywords: Easy Lemon Icebox Pie, Easy Icebox Pie, Lemon Icebox Pie