Creamy Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie
This Creamy Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie is a great way to start your day off on the right foot! I am a huge advocate of smoothies — mainly due to the number of nutrients packed into each sip. After a workout, your body needs to refuel, and this smoothie is loaded with protein plus flavor.
Here are a few more smoothie recipes you should try: Mango Banana Healing Smoothie, Blueberry Superfood Smoothie, and the Chocolate Strawberry Power Smoothie.
This post has been written in partnership with Bob’s Red Mill. All opinions are mine alone.
I have incorporated many more strength training exercises and cardio in my workouts as I’ve gotten older. This is a big change from my prior routines that were more focused on heavy weight lifting.
Adding this protein powder to my post-workout smoothies along with my modified workout plan has me feeling great and my muscles looking lean. It’s a win, win. It’s tough to build muscle without a fair amount of protein, and the Bob’s Red Mill Almond Protein Powder has 20 grams of protein each serving.
Ingredients you’ll need to make this smoothie:
- The avocado not only provides the creaminess needed for the perfect texture, but it is also loaded with potassium and vitamins.
- The cinnamon brings the spice along with antioxidants. It decreases your blood sugar levels and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- I like to use raw, unfiltered honey because it improves wound healing, helps treat coughs, decreases risk factors for heart disease, and of course, it tastes great.
- Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt is awesome for gut health. Plus, there added vanilla flavor enhances the taste of the smoothie.
- I wanted to incorporate as much vanilla as possible, so I added vanilla almond milk in the mix to bring everything together. Not only is almond milk low in calories and sugar, but it is a great source of calcium. You can substitute low-fat milk in its place if you prefer.
How to make this smoothie:
This is a super easy recipe to put blend up in no time. You will begin by removing the skin and seed from the avocado, then add all ingredients into your blender (paid link). Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
If you want to add a great tasting smoothie to your day, give this Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie a try, and I promise you will reap the benefits all the way around. Enjoy!Print
Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
This Creamy Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie is a great way to start your day off on the right foot! I am a huge advocate of smoothies — mainly due to the number of nutrients packed into each sip.
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Protein Powder
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 1 tbsp. Raw Unfiltered Honey
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 5 oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- Remove skin and seed from avocado.
- Add all ingredients in blender (paid link) and blend until smooth.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Low Carb
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 21.5g
- Sodium: 293mg
- Fat: 16.6g
- Carbohydrates: 29.7g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Protein: 22.1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie, Cinnamon Smoothie, Vanilla Smoothie, green smoothie