Health is wealth and there is nothing like feeling good from the inside out. Healing is something that is important to keep our bodies functioning as expected over time, so I wanted to share a recipe I use to do just that! This great-tasting and healthy drink is called the Mango Banana Healing Smoothie.
My daily workout routine consists of cardio, weight lifting, then more cardio. Weight lifting builds muscle and cardio works the most important muscle in your body — the heart. This smoothie provides assistance to both areas plus a few added benefits. Drop all the ingredients in your NutriBullet and you’re set.
So, what’s inside this healing smoothie? Let’s list out the ingredients and their benefits below:
- The turmeric in this smoothie helps fight against Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- Beet powder is rich in antioxidants and iron which is very beneficial to blood flow and pressure.
- The maca root powder is great for boosting energy and increasing the libido. Maca root powder is also very helpful for brain function and even helps with menopause for women.
- The hemp protein powder is very good for natural muscle strengthening and recovery.
- Ginger helps reduce inflammation, relieves nausea and lowers your chances of getting cancer.
- The bananas are rich in potassium and fiber and help to control your blood pressure.
- And last but not least, the mangoes are great for promoting eye health, support weight loss, boosts your immune system, clears your skin, and even lowers your cholesterol.
So as you can see this Mango Healing Smoothie is full of good stuff. If you’re looking for a good smoothie recipe to increase your health (which is increasing your wealth) give this smoothie a spot in your daily routine.Print
Mango Banana Healing Smoothie is perfect when you want to feel good from the inside out.
- 1 cup Frozen Mango Cubes
- 1 Large Organic Banana
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Tumeric
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Beet Powder
- 1 tbsp Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Maca Powder
- 1 cup Mango Probiotic juice
- Add all ingredients into a blender or NutriBullet and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 592
- Sodium: 33mg
- Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 87.8g
- Fiber: 10.4g
- Protein: 11.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Mango Banana Healing Smoothie, Mango Banana Smoothie, Mango Smoothie, Healing Smoothie