If you’re looking for a very good change up for your taste buds this Creamy Black Truffle Asparagus Soup will do the job!
Black Truffle Asparagus SoupEric
Pin26 Share TweetShares 26If you’re looking for a very good change up for your taste buds this Creamy Black Truffle Asparagus Soup will do the job! Pin26 Share TweetShares 26Print This
- 1 lb. Asparagus Spears
- 1 cup Diced Sweet Onions
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Creme Fraiche
- 1 tsp. Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Truffle Oil
1. Add butter in large pot on medium heat.
2. Add onions, salt, pepper and minced garlic.
3. Chop Asparagus Spears into 1 inch pieces and add to pot. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add Chicken Stock to pot and bring to a medium to high heat for 15 minutes.
5. Take pot off stove top and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
6. Add all ingredients from pot into a blender and blend until smooth.
7. Pour ingredients from blender into a strainer, then to a large bowl.
8. Once solids are removed from soup using the strainer, add liquid back to pot at medium heat.
9. Add Creme Fraiche, Heavy Cream, Black Truffle Oil and Black Truffle Sea Salt and cook for 10 minutes.