Sometimes I wake up and crave something very fulfilling, and of course, that tastes great. And this breakfast recipe is just for those mornings. It goes without saying that this big Cheesy Beef Breakfast Burrito is strictly for those big appetites!
How to Make a Beef Breakfast Burrito:
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend the eggs, creme fraiche, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- In a cooking pan, add your ground beef then season with Goya Adobo, Red Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt and Black Pepper. Cook at medium heat until browned and drain any excess liquids.
- In a separate cooking pan, add 1 tbsp of butter, and cook the scrambled egg mixture.
- Place a large tortilla shell on a flat surface and layer the middle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, scrambled eggs, beef, pico de gallo, and top off with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the tortilla shell in from the sides then roll until tucked. Cook the burrito in a heated pan on both until brown.
- The avocado sauce is the secret ingredient that brings this breakfast item home.
This is a recipe that is definitely worth the time and effort. The blended flavors of the beef and creamy scrambled eggs on top of the extra cheese will have you on a mission to finish this giant burrito.
This Cheesy Beef Breakfast Burrito is not necessarily a man versus food challenge, but you may have to clear your calendar after taking this breakfast head-on. 🙂
Here are a few more breakfast sandwiches you might enjoy:
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast Cheeseburger Croissant Sandwich
- Sweet & Sticky Chicken Waffle Sliders