Sometimes I wake up and crave something very fulfilling, and of course, that tastes great. And this breakfast recipe is just for those mornings. It goes without saying that this big Cheesey Beef Breakfast Burrito is strictly for those big appetites!
Making the Cheesy Beef Breakfast Burrito:
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend the eggs, creme fraiche, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- In a cooking plan, add your ground beef then season with Goya Adobo, Red Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt and Black Pepper. Cook at medium-heat until browned and drain any excess liquids.
- In a separate cooking pan, add 1 tbsp of butter, and cook the scrambled egg mixture.
- Place a large tortilla shell on a flat surface and layer the middle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, scrambled eggs, beef, pico de gallo, and top off with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the tortilla shell in from the sides then roll until tucked. Cook the burrito in a heated pan on both until brown.
- The avocado sauce is the secret ingredient that brings this breakfast item home.
This is a recipe that is definitely worth the time and effort. The blended flavors of the beef and creamy scrambled eggs on top of the extra cheese will have you on a mission to finish this giant burrito. This Cheesy Beef Breakfast Burrito is not necessarily a man versus food challenge, but you may have to clear your calendar after taking this breakfast head on. 🙂Print
Filled with scrambled eggs, cheese, seasoned beef, and pico de gallo, this Cheesy Beef Breakfast Burrito is big on flavor and strictly for the big appetites!
- 3 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Large Brown Organic Eggs
- 1/3 cup Creme Fraiche
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Pico De Gallo
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Goya Adobo
- 1/4 tsp. Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Rock Salt (Fine Grain)
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
For the Avocado Cream Sauce:
- 1 Avocado
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, blend eggs, creme fraiche, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat. Add ground beef, Goya Adobo, Red Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt and Black Pepper. Cook until browned and drain any excess liquids.
- In a separate cooking pan, pre-heat to medium heat, add 1 tbsp of butter, and cook scrambled egg mixture. Set to the side.
- Place a large tortilla shell on a flat surface and layer the middle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cooked eggs, beef, pico de gallo and top off with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Fold the tortilla shell in from the sides then roll until tucked. Cook the burrito in heated pan on both wide sides until brown.
- For the Avocado Cream Sauce, cut your avocado down the middle, open, remove the seed, scoop out the insides and add to bowl. Add sea salt, pepper, sour cream, lemon juice and cilantro and mix until smooth and blended well. Once everything is complete serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 516
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Sodium: 927mg
- Fat: 22.5g
- Carbohydrates: 21.6g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 44.5g
- Cholesterol: 237mg
Keywords: Cheesy Beef Breakfast Burrito, Beef Breakfast Burrito, Breakfast Burrito