Any adult beverage won’t do in the heat, but an adult beverage that is made into a wine slushie boasting three flavors is a pretty genius idea. Say hello to my Very Berry Wine Slushies!
Here in Texas, we are approaching that time of the year where I think it’s safe to say the heat is coming soon – meaning it’s hot outside and will only get worse so we have to find unique ways to stay cool.
A blend of juicy fruit along with a wine from one of my favorite Texas wineries, Messina Hof (located in Bryan, Texas), were the ingredients behind my Very Berry Wine Slushie.
I decided to use Riesling wine because of the aromatic grape semi-sweet flavor. Paring this selection with the sweet flavors of strawberry, blueberry, pineapple, and coconut cream makes this a must to have when you need to cool off like a grown-up.
When you are trying to figure out what new drink idea you may want to try, give this Very Berry Wine Slushie a go and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
For more frozen adult treats, check out Chill Out With These 28 Frozen & Boozy Adult Treats!Print
Any adult beverage won’t do in the heat, but an adult beverage that is made into a wine slushie boasting three flavors is a pretty genius idea.
- 1 and 1/2 cup Riesling White Wine
- 2 oz. Coconut Cream
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapples
- 3 cups Ice
- Add frozen blueberries, 3/4 cup Riesling wine and 1 cup ice to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add blended blueberry mixture to glass and set to the side. Rinse blender.
- Add frozen pineapple, triple sec, coconut cream and 1 cup ice to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended pineapple mixture to glass on top of the blueberry mixture. Rinse blender.
- Add frozen strawberries, 3/4 cup of Riesling wine and 1 cup of ice to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended strawberry mixture into glass on top of the pineapple mixture and server immediately.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 0.5g
Keywords: Berry Wine Slushies, Wine Slushies