Any adult beverage won’t do in the heat, but an adult beverage that is made into a wine slushie boasting three flavors is a pretty genius idea.
- 1 and 1/2 cup Riesling White Wine
- 2 oz. Coconut Cream
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapples
- 3 cups Ice
- Add frozen blueberries, 3/4 cup Riesling wine and 1 cup ice to blender (paid link). Blend until smooth.
- Add blended blueberry mixture to glass and set to the side. Rinse blender (paid link).
- Add frozen pineapple, triple sec, coconut cream and 1 cup ice to blender (paid link). Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended pineapple mixture to glass on top of the blueberry mixture. Rinse blender (paid link).
- Add frozen strawberries, 3/4 cup of Riesling wine and 1 cup of ice to blender (paid link). Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended strawberry mixture into glass on top of the pineapple mixture and server immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 0.5g
Keywords: Berry Wine Slushies, Wine Slushies