If you know me you definitely know how much I love breakfast! Paired with my love for casserole dishes, this Turkey Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole recipe is right up my own alley. 🙂
The combination of cheese and eggs can tempt the best of us, but when you add hash browns and turkey sausage to it --- it takes it straight to the top. So rise and shine to a great breakfast casserole by way of my Turkey Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole.
This is a simple recipe that will have every morning starting off on the right foot. And because it is what I like to call an all-in-one dish, it is easy to pack and take with you on your way out the door. Plus, it's gluten-free which can be a bonus for those on stricter diets.
The texture from the hash browns gives this dish dimension and the flavor from the sausage adds a saltiness that doesn't overpower the recipe.
I use three types of cheeses in this recipe too --- Mozzarella, Cheddar Jack, and Parmesan. I don't know who would ever say no to cheese and this three cheese blend packs this casserole full of deliciousness.
For more tasty breakfast ideas, check out the recipes below:
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
- Buttermilk Biscuits and Turkey Gravy
- French Toast with Caramelized Apples
- Veggie Breakfast Skillet with Poblano Cream Sauce
If you know me you definitely know how much I love breakfast! Paired with my love for casserole dishes, this recipe is right up my own alley.
- 13 oz Turkey Polska Kielbasa Sausage
- 2 cups Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 2 cups Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- 6 Large Organic Eggs
- 2 cups Organic Hashed Browns
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Ground Thyme
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Begin by chopping the turkey sausage into chunks and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Set to the side.
- Cook the shredded hash browns according to the instructions. Set to the side.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, Parmesan cheese and whipping cream and whisk until smooth.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients. Fold together until blended then pour into baking dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees then bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 782
- Fat: 60.7g
Keywords: Turkey Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, Breakfast Casserole, Turkey Sausage Hash Brown Casserole