If you know me you definitely know how much I love breakfast! Paired with my love for casserole dishes, this Turkey Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole is the perfect centerpiece for your next breakfast or brunch.
- 1 cup of dairy milk
- 3 cups diced hash browns, frozen
- 6 large organic eggs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bell peppers at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey to skillet and season with paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and 1/2 tsp salt. Cook until pink is removed.
- Add eggs, parmesan cheese, and milk to a large bowl, then whisk (paid link). Add potatoes. Add 1 tsp salt over potatoes. Add remaining ingredients except for a handful of shredded cheese. Mix.
- Pour ingredients into a baking dish. Top off with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 782
- Fat: 60.7g
Keywords: Turkey Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, Breakfast Casserole, Hash Brown Casserole