Chicken Bacon Ranch Twice-Baked Potatoes
We all know game days are not complete without the perfect game day snack — and my Twice-Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Potatoes are a guaranteed hit! Before the potatoes are baked for the second time, they are stuffed with a creamy mixture of tender potatoes, beef bacon, chicken, French onion dip, butter, cheese, and seasonings.
Love twice-baked potatoes? Then you should also try my Chicken Broccoli & Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes and BBQ Brisket Twice Baked Potato.
With me being a meat and potatoes type of guy, these twice-baked potatoes are the best of both worlds. Not only does the recipe call for tender and flavorful chicken breast but did I forget to mention the beef bacon? You will not be disappointed in giving this recipe a test run.
The ranch seasoning pouch brings it all home, and the additional seasonings provide a nice balance of flavor with a dash of heat.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe:
- Four large Russet potatoes
- Boneless chicken breast and beef bacon
- One of the secret ingredients for this recipe is the French onion dip, and we can’t forget about the cheddar and grated parmesan cheese.
- The seasonings for the potatoes will include salt, pepper, red pepper chili flakes, and a ranch seasoning pouch, while the chicken will require tarragon, garlic powder, and salt.
- And finally, green onions, minced garlic, and butter.
How to make these Twice Baked Chicken and Bacon Potatoes:
- Rinse your potatoes, poke several holes in the exterior using a fork, and lightly coat them with olive oil. Bake the potatoes on a baking sheet (paid link) at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes allowing them to cool once removed from the oven.
- While the potatoes are baking, cut the chicken breast into small cubes, then season with tarragon, salt, and garlic powder. In a medium skillet, cook the chicken at medium heat for 4 minutes or until the pink is removed and the juices run clear. Remove from the heat and set to the side.
- Pace the beef bacon on a baking sheet (paid link) and place it in the oven once the potatoes are removed. Bake the bacon at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Once cooled, chop into small pieces and set to the side.
- Cut in half potatoes lengthwise and scoop the insides into a large bowl. Pour the melted butter into the bowl and smash until combined. Add grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, minced garlic, chicken breast, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, ranch seasoning pouch, French Onion dip, and a handful of bacon pieces leaving some to top off the potatoes later.
- Evenly spoon potato mixture into the potato skins, top off with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon, and bake for an additional 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve immediately, topping off with sour cream and green onions, if you choose.
This recipe is great for game days or family gatherings. A fully loaded, twice-baked baked potato with all the cheesy and buttery goodness will have this recipe on constant repeat.Print
Chicken Bacon Ranch Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
Twice-Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Potatoes are baked, stuffed with potatoes, chicken, bacon, cheese, and French onion dip — and baked again!
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 10 oz beef bacon
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt, separated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 ranch seasoning pouch
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Poke several holes through each potato, then lightly coat with cooking oil. Place on a baking sheet (paid link) and bake for 1 hour. Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Bake beef bacon for 15 minutes until golden brown. Chop into small pieces once cooled.
- While the potatoes and bacon are baking, chop the chicken breast into small cubes. Season with tarragon, ½ tsp salt, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet at medium heat, cook the chicken for 4 minutes or until the pink is removed. Set to the side.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut potatoes lengthwise, scoop out the insides, and place them in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, parmesan cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, minced garlic, half of the cooked bacon, chicken breast, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, ranch seasoning, and French onion dip. Mix together.
- Add a heaping spoon of mixture into each potato shell, then top off with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve topped with green onions and sour cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Category: Comfort Food
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 481
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Sodium: 932mg
- Fat: 32.9g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 25g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
Keywords: Chicken Bacon Ranch Twice-Baked Potatoes , Twice-Baked Potatoes