Twice-Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Potatoes are baked, stuffed with potatoes, chicken, bacon, cheese, and French onion dip — and baked again!
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 10 oz beef bacon
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt, separated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 ranch seasoning pouch
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Poke several holes through each potato, then lightly coat with cooking oil. Place on a baking sheet (paid link) and bake for 1 hour. Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Bake beef bacon for 15 minutes until golden brown. Chop into small pieces once cooled.
- While the potatoes and bacon are baking, chop the chicken breast into small cubes. Season with tarragon, ½ tsp salt, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet at medium heat, cook the chicken for 4 minutes or until the pink is removed. Set to the side.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut potatoes lengthwise, scoop out the insides, and place them in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, parmesan cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, minced garlic, half of the cooked bacon, chicken breast, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, ranch seasoning, and French onion dip. Mix together.
- Add a heaping spoon of mixture into each potato shell, then top off with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve topped with green onions and sour cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Category: Comfort Food
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 481
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Sodium: 932mg
- Fat: 32.9g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 25g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
Keywords: Chicken Bacon Ranch Twice-Baked Potatoes , Twice-Baked Potatoes