A well-balanced Mango Martini is the perfect cocktail for mango lovers. Made in around 5 minutes, this cocktail combines fresh mango puree, orange liqueur, simple syrup, lime juice, and of course, your favorite vodka. It’s perfect for the summer and those festive get-togethers and BBQs.
It’s always happy hour somewhere, and this cocktail will get the party started! Unlike traditional gin or vodka-based martinis, this mango vodka martini has a fresh, fruity element. Add a sugar rim for that touch of sweetness that, surprisingly, doesn’t make the martini too sweet.
Ingredients you will need:
- Vodka will be the base of this cocktail, so go with your favorite unflavored brand.
- Mango puree will provide that slightly fresh and sweet flavor that makes this cocktail what it is.
- The simple syrup is made using a 1:1 ratio of sugar and water.
- Orange liqueur and fresh lime juice will be the final ingredients for the cocktail.
- You also need ice, lime, and sugar for the rim.
How to make a mango martini:
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in the vodka, mango puree, simple syrup, orange liqueur, and lime juice over the ice.
- Place top on the shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- For the sugar rim, pour sugar onto a flat plate, then slightly wet the edge of the martini glass with a lime wedge before rotating the martini glass edge into the sugar to create the sugar rim.
- Pour the cocktail into a martini glass, then finish with an optional mango slice.
- Aside from Grand Marnier, my go-to orange-flavored liqueur, you can also use Triple Sec or Cointreau.
- I always recommend using freshly squeezed lime juice for cocktail recipes.
- Don’t have a carton of mango puree? If you have ripe or frozen mangos, you can make homemade mango puree. You’ll need two mangos for every 1 cup of puree. Using a blender , blend the fresh mangoes with a small portion of water (as needed for the perfect consistency), and add sugar to taste.
- For the perfect sugar rim, use a lime wedge to wet the edge of a martini glass. Roll the edge of the glass in sugar on a flat plate. Make sure the edge is evenly coated.
Is it happy hour yet? This Mango Martini cocktail is an excellent go to cocktail when you want to enjoy a refreshing drink at the end of a long day or to get your night started. I hope you enjoy this cocktail creation because I definitely had fun making it. Cheers!Print