Thinking of new and creative ways to put a twist on the traditional pancake recipe? If you like sweet, light, and fluffy pancakes, these Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are the perfect choice.
- 1 1/2 cup pancake mix (I use Krusteaz Pancake Mix)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 5 tbsp. Sugar
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp. Butter, melted
- In a large bowl, add Krusteaz Pancake Mix, nutmeg, lemon zest. Mix using hand blender.
- In a seprate bowl, blend sugar, lemon juice, eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Gently fold in ricotta cheese.
- Add olive oil to medium heat cast iron skillet. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter for each pancake. Flip when air bubbles appear.
- Cook for another minute (or less) on second side.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 333
- Fat: 17.4g
Keywords: Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Lemon Pancakes, Ricotta Pancakes, Pancakes