Who doesn’t love Frito Pie?! It’s the perfect dish that let’s everyone in the family add as few or as many toppings as they like.
- 1 bag Fritos Original Cornchips (9 oz or more)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 15 oz. can organic kidney beans
- 1 can Italian tomato sauce
- 1 7 oz. can Mexican salsa
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese or cheese mix
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Brown the ground beef add salt and pepper for 5-8 minutes.
- Add kidney beans, salsa, and tomato sauce and allow to cook on low to medium heat until beans are softened.
- Add chips to bowl and spread the meat over the chips evenly and top off with a hand full of cheese. The heat from the meat will melt cheese.
- Add sour cream if desired.
- Category: Comfort Food
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 515
- Fat: 30g
Keywords: Southwestern Frito Pie, Frito Pie