Made with tender chicken breast & juicy chicken sausage, my Creole Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya is filled with Cajun flavors and packs a little heat.
- 1 bag Success Rice Boil-In-Bag White Rice
- 13 oz. Chicken Sausage
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast
- 15 oz. Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Whole Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Whole Yellow Onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
Seasonings for the Chicken Breast:
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Thyme
Seasonings for the Jambalaya:
- 2 tbsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Basil Flakes
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Red Cayenne Pepper
- Cook Success Rice Boil-In-Bag White Rice according to instructions. Set to the side.
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes and season with chicken breast seasonings. Saute chicken breast on high heat for 3 minutes or until pink is removed. Remove from heat.
- Slice chicken sausage. Cook on high heat until browned. Remove from heat and set to the side.
- To the same skillet, add butter and minced garlic. Chop your onions, celery, and green bell pepper into small diced pieces. Cook on medium heat until vegetables become soft and onions are translucent.
- Drain the excess liquid from the fire-roasted tomatoes add to the skillet with vegetables.
- Add chicken and chicken sausage back to skillet. Add rice. Top with jambalaya seasonings and mix well.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes on low heat. Serve immediately.
- Category: Comfort Food
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Southern
- Calories: 592
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Sodium: 1801mg
- Fat: 27.3g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 38.4g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
Keywords: Creole Chicken and Chicken Sausage Jambalaya, Creole Jambalaya, Jambalaya, Chicken Jambalaya