This Yellow Fish Curry recipe is loaded with super moist chunks of cod and green and red bell peppers drenched in a silky yellow curry sauce.
- 1 bag Success Rice
- 3–6 Thai dried chili peppers
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 whole shallot
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 3 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 tsp ground curry
- 3 tsp ground cumin, separated
- 2 tsp black pepper, separated
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt, separated
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. cod loin fish filet, cubed
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 15 oz. coconut milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cook the Success Rice bag according to instructions, then set it to the side.
- Add the Thai dried chili peppers, garlic cloves, shallot, minced ginger, lemongrass paste, ground turmeric, ground curry, 2 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp black pepper, ground coriander, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt, and ground cinnamon into a food processor and blend while slowly pouring in the olive oil until it turns into a paste.
- Season the cod evenly with 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp black pepper, and 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt.
- Heat a large saute pan to medium heat, then add butter, red bell peppers, and green bell peppers allowing them to cook for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the yellow curry paste into the pan. Stir to combine and cook for 1 to 2 minutes before adding the coconut milk. Stir until all ingredients were well blended.
- Add fish into the pan and slightly lower heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar, and 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt, then stir.
- Serve immediately over Success Rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Thai
- Calories: 499
- Sugar: 6.3g
- Sodium: 645mg
- Fat: 31.9g
- Carbohydrates: 50.4g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: seafood curry, yellow curry, yellow fish curry, fish curry