A straightford Veggie Lovers pizza made with the freshest ingredients!
- 1 lb Fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Organicville Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 oz. Fresh Spinach
- 4 oz. Fresh White Mushrooms
- 12 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Basil Flakes
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/3 cup Pastry Flour
- Begin by removing the core from the red and green peppers and cut in half. Slice in long pieces and across and set to the side.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat then add tbsp of olive oil or cooking oil of choice. Add minced garlic, mushrooms and chopped peppers then cook for 5 to 6 minutes stir occasionally and set to the side when done.
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen counter top. Place the fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening with roller then place on pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the pizza dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and basil flakes over the sauce. Spread a hand full of the veggie mix evenly over the pizza sauce then top off with cheese. Spread the rest of the veggie mixture over the pizza.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and cook pizza for 18 to 20 minutes until crust is golden.
I lightly saute the vegetables just so they are not too crunchy. This is a personal preference so feel free to add them to your pizza without cooking them down.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 411
- Fat: 25.2g
Keywords: Veggie Lovers Pizza, Vegetable Lovers Pizza, Veggie Pizza, Vegetable Pizza