This Turkey Sausage & Spinach Frittata is a creative spin on your typical scrambled egg breakfast. And it’s simple one-pan preparation is perfect!
- 12 oz. Turkey Kielbasa Sausage
- 12 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- 6 oz. Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 5 oz. Cherry Salad Tomatoes
- 4 oz. Fresh White Mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Chop the turkey sausage into smaller chunks. In a heated cooking pan at medium heat, cook turkey sausage for 5 minutes or until cooked. Once done, set turkey sausage to the side.
- To the same cooking pan, add 1 tbsp of oil. Add spinach, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Cook until spinach is wilted. Drain and set to the side.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, black pepper, garlic powder, and heavy whipping cream. Whisk (paid link) until smooth.
- Heat cast iron skillet (paid link) to low heat. Add butter making sure the sides and bottom of skillet are covered. Add all cooked ingredients back into the skillet. Spread evenly.
- Pour egg mixture evenly on top of cooked ingredients. Top off with cheddar jack cheese and cherry tomatoes halves (chopped in half).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool then serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 27g
Keywords: Turkey Sausage & Spinach Frittata, Spinach Frittata, Breakfast Frittata