This Turkey Sausage & Spinach Frittata is a creative spin on your typical scrambled egg breakfast. And it’s simple one-pan preparation if perfect!
- 12 oz. Turkey Kielbasa Sausage
- 12 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- 6 oz. Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 5 oz. Cherry Salad Tomatoes
- 4 oz. Fresh White Mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Begin by chopping the turkey sausage into smaller chunks and chopping the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat and cook turkey sausage for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Once done, set turkey sausage to the side and add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and minced garlic to heated pan. Cook until done, drain then set to the side.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, black pepper, garlic powder and heavy whipping cream then whisk until smooth.
- Pre-heat cast iron skillet to low heat. Add butter making sure the sides and bottom of pan are covered.
- Add all cooked ingredients back into the cast iron skillet. Spread evenly.
- Pour egg mixture evenly on top on cooked ingredients. Top off with cheddar jack cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and cook the dish for 30 minutes.
- Once done, allow to cool then serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 27g
Keywords: Turkey Sausage & Spinach Frittata, Spinach Frittata, Breakfast Frittata