This Turkey Sausage & Spinach Frittata is a creative spin on your typical scrambled egg breakfast. And it’s simple one-pan preparation is perfect!
- 12 oz. Turkey Kielbasa Sausage
- 12 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- 6 oz. Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 5 oz. Cherry Salad Tomatoes
- 4 oz. Fresh White Mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Chop the turkey sausage into smaller chunks. In a heated cooking pan at medium heat, cook turkey sausage for 5 minutes or until cooked. Once done, set turkey sausage to the side.
- To the same cooking pan, add 1 tbsp of oil. Add spinach, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Cook until spinach is wilted. Drain and set to the side.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, black pepper, garlic powder, and heavy whipping cream. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat cast iron skillet to low heat. Add butter making sure the sides and bottom of skillet are covered. Add all cooked ingredients back into the skillet. Spread evenly.
- Pour egg mixture evenly on top of cooked ingredients. Top off with cheddar jack cheese and cherry tomatoes halves (chopped in half).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool then serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 27g
Keywords: Turkey Sausage & Spinach Frittata, Spinach Frittata, Breakfast Frittata