Adding some tiki to the traditional margarita brings life to my new favorite way to cocktail — The Tiki Rita Margarita!
- 2 oz. Tequila Silver
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz. Allspice Dram
- 1/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Lime, sliced
- Dash Ground Nutmeg
- Prepare your simple syrup by mixing one part sugar and one part water until fully dissolved. Example: 3 tbsp of sugar to 3 tbsp of water.
- In a shaker, add tequila, grapefruit juice, allspice dram, orange liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice. Shake all ingredients for 30 seconds and set to the side.
- On a small plate sprinkle a few tbsp of turbinado sugar (or salt), wet the rim of the glass using a slice of lime, and spin the rim of the glass into the sugar until the glass edge is covered.
- Pour blended ingredients in the glass and top with a dash of nutmeg.
My preferred orange liqueur to use is Grand Marnier.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 0.1g
Keywords: Tiki Rita Margarita, The Tiki Margarita, Tiki Rita