Enjoy this Spicy Tuna Pita Sandwich for a quick snack any time of day! It’s also perfect as a boxed lunch idea for the kiddos!
- 5.2 oz Starkist Select Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Sun-dried Tomato
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Mayo
- 1 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dill Relish
- 1/2 tsp. Horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- Pita Bread
- Begin by adding the tuna into a bowl.
- In a cooking pot, boil the eggs; once done remove the shell and the yoke.
- Cut the egg whites into small pieces and set to the side.
- Add all ingredients into the tuna bowl and mix well with large fork until smooth.
- Warm pita bread if desired and fill with tuna.
- Optional: Add sliced tomato and romaine lettuce if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 351
- Fat: 16.6g
Keywords: Spicy Tuna Pita Sandwich, Tuna Pita Sandwich