This spicy beef pizza is a tasty combination of beef sausage, crushed tomatoes, pico de gallo, three cheeses, red pepper flakes, and sliced jalapeños.
- 1 lb Fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
- 13 oz. Beef Sausage
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pico De Gallo
- 1 tbsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Slices
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Spread pastry flour over kitchen countertop. Place fresh dough onto flour and begin to shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening with a roller then place on pizza stone or crisper.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pizza dough. Sprinkle oregano, red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese, and Pico De Gallo over the sauce.
- Slice your beef sausage into cubes and cook on high heat for 3 to 5 minutes until browned. Remove from heat.
- Place 3/4 of the cooked sausage over the top of the pizza evenly then top off with both shredded cheeses. Layer pizza with the remaining sausage and the jalapeños.slices.
- Bake pizza at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 724
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Sodium: 1237mg
- Fat: 53.6g
- Carbohydrates: 38.5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 20.3g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
Keywords: Spicy Beef Sausage Pizza, Beef Sausage Pizza, Spicy Pizza, Beef Pizza