If you love Southwestern dishes, these Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers are an awesome choice. Not only is this dish packed with flavor, but it is also packed with tons of tasty ingredients like sweet corn, black beans, cheese, and pico de gallo.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 3 Whole Bell peppers
- 7 oz. Organic Low-Sodium Black Beans, drained
- 1 cup Sweet Corn, fresh or canned
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Cook Success Tri-Color Boil-in-Bag Quinoa as instructed. Fluff and add to a large bowl.
- Remove the stem from bell pepper and cut it in half. Remove seeds.
- Add remaining ingredients to the same bowl as quinoa and fold together. Fill bell pepper halves with filling.
- Bake at 360 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Southwest
- Calories: 375
- Sugar: 4.8g
- Sodium: 187mg
- Fat: 12.1g
- Carbohydrates: 49.1g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 19.7g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
Keywords: Southwest Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers, Stuffed Bell Peppers, Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers