Perfectly roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts tossed in honey-balsamic glaze — this tasty side dish recipe takes your roasted veggies up a notch!
- 2 Whole Sweet Potatoes
- 16 oz. Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin Olive Oil
For the Honey Balsamic Glaze:
- 3/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1–2 tbsp Raw Unfiltered Honey
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Turmeric
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the skin from the sweet potatoes then cut into medium-sized cubes. Cut Brussels Sprouts into halves and remove the hard stem.
- Place on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper then top off with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables are baking, add all glaze ingredients into a bowl and whisk together. Cook in a small cooking pan for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Place vegetables into a large bowl and coat with honey balsamic glaze then mix together before adding them back to the baking sheet to roast for an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Add 1 tablespoon of honey if you are aiming for mildly sweet and 2 tablespoons for a sweeter glaze.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 4.9g
- Sodium: 219mg
- Fat: 8.8g
- Carbohydrates: 24.3g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potatoes, roasted Brussels Sprouts, Vegetables with Honey-Balsamic Glaze, Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts with Honey-Balsamic Glaze