Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Waffles combine Reese’s Pieces candy and chocolate waffles to create a creative take on the traditional!
- 1 and 1/4 cup Pancake Mix
- 6 oz. Semi Sweet Coco Chips
- 2 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Coco Powder
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 5 tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 Large Brown Organic Eggs
- 1 cup Organic Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Pure Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 tsp. Powdered Sugar
- In a large bowl, add eggs and brown sugar then whisk together.
- in a small cooking pan, pre-heat stove to medium heat add 3 tbsp of butter.
- Add white chocolate chips and semi sweet cocoa chips into cooking pan and melt until smooth.
- Once done, add melted chocolate mixture into bowl with egg mixture and whisk .
- Add pancake mix, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking powder, pure honey, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg then whisk together.
- Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Fold the melted butter and 1/2 cup of the Reese’s peanut butter chips into the mixture.
- Pre-heat waffle maker as instructed and pour waffle contents into the waffle maker for 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
- Once cooked, top off with remaining Reese’s peanut butter chips and powdered sugar.
- Serve hot with syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Waffle Iron
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 641.9
- Fat: 28.4g
Keywords: Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Waffle, Peanut Butter Chocolate Waffle