My Creamed Spinach is a great side dish to add to any meal and it is a fairly simple dish to whip together and it doesn’t take much time to complete.
- 16 oz Fresh Leaf Organic Spinach
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Ginger Ground
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Begin by pre-heating cooking pan at medium heat then add butter.
- Once the butter begins to melt, add minced garlic and allow to cook for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and all seasonings to cooking pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the spinach begins to wilt. Add whipping cream and Parmesan cheese to cooking pan and cook on medium/low heat for 5 minutes or until it binds and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 19g
Keywords: Quick & Easy Creamed Spinach, Creamed Spinach, Garlic Creamed Spinach