Stuffed with mushrooms blended with a variety of cheeses, herbs, & breadcrumbs these great tasting Parmesan-Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy appetizer idea.
- 2 lb Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Curly Parsley
- 1/4 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Begin by rinsing each mushroom. Remove the stems. Place stems into a food processor and chop.
- Chop the parsley into small pieces and set to the side.
- Pre-heat cooking pan at medium heat and add butter, minced garlic, parsley and chopped mushroom stems. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, cooked mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining seasonings and mix together well.
- Place each mushroom top on a baking sheet and stuff with a tablespoon or more of the mushroom filling. Top mushrooms with Panko breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool then serve.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 112mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 6.7g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
Keywords: Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms, Stuffed Mushrooms, Mushroom appetizer