Baked Parmesan Crusted Asparagus Spears covered in the flavors you get from the Parmesan cheese and crunchy texture from the panko breadcrumbs can not only make dinner time interesting, but it can actually be a great game day snack as well.
- 2 lbs Asparagus Spear
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Panko Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 3 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the asparagus and cut the bottom ends of the spears.
- In a bowl, add eggs and whipping cream then whisk .
- Add all purpose flour to a baking sheet and coat the asparagus with flour.
- Add coated asparagus to egg mixture and make sure it’s covered well.
- In a bowl, add Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese, and Panko breadcrumbs. Roll asparagus until coated well.
- Place asparagus on baking sheet and cook for 6 minutes on the top oven rack then move to a lower rack for the last 6 minutes.
Can be served with ranch dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 3.3g
Keywords: asparagus, parmesan asparagus