A Sunkist Orange Cocktail! Taking a popular soda, the Sunkist Orange Soda, and creating a cocktail that tastes like your drinking it straight from the can – well, with a little alcohol included. 🙂
- 6 oz Blood Orange Vodka
- 2 oz Tagerine Infused Simple Syrup
- 4 Dashes Orange Bitter
- Ginger Ale
For the Tagerine Infused Simple Syrup:
- 1/4 cup Turbinado Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Whole Tangerine
- Begin by making the tangerine infused simple syrup by adding 1/4 cup of turbinado sugar and 1/2 cup of water. Peel the skin from your tangerine and add the tangerine slices into the simple syrup mixture. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into shaker with 1 cup of ice (excluding ginger ale) and shake for a few seconds.
- Pour cocktail into serving glass. Top off with ginger ale.
- Add garnish and serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 28.8g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Sunkist Orange Cocktail, Sunkist Orange Soda, Orange Cocktail, Sunkist Cocktail