This super easy recipe for cheese enchiladas is perfect when you’re in the mood for a good (and quick) Tex-Mex meal.
- 1 Pack of 8-inch Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 (10 oz.) cans Las Palmas Red Enchilada OR Red Chile Sauce
- 2 (10 oz.) Queso Quesadilla Cheese Blocks
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro
- On a cutting board, cut the queso quesadilla cheese blocks from the middle of the block and slice the blocks into small slices.
- In a deep baking dish, spread 1 can of the red enchilada sauce and cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fill your flour torillas with the sliced queso quesadilla cheese slices. Tightly fold and place each cheese rolled tortilla into baking dish. Add the extra sliced queso quesadilla evenly over the rolled tortilla shells in the baking dish.
- Cover ingredients with the other can of red enchilada sauce evenly. Top off with shredded cheddar cheese evenly and add cilantro.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 17 minutes. Once it’s complete, allow to cool and serve.
Feel free to use corn tortillas in place of flour tortillas for a more authentic alternative.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 722
- Fat: 34.9
Keywords: enchiladas, cheese enchiladas