Layered with homemade pesto, arugula, buttery mushrooms, and fresh burrata, this Mushroom Pesto Flatbread Pizza is a breath of fresh air.
- 4 Roasted Garlic Tandoori Naan
- 8 oz. Fresh Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 5 oz. Fresh Arugula
- Fresh Burrata
- 1 tsp. Oregano
For the Pesto Sauce:
- 2 cup Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Organic Pine Nuts
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, and olive oil into a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a small bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- On medium heat, cook the fresh mushrooms with butter and a sprinkle of salt (to taste) until soft. Remove from heat.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly on flatbread. Layer with cooked mushrooms, arugula, and oregano.
- Cut open the burrata cheese shell and place dollops of cheese onto the flatbread.
- Bake directly on rack for 3 to 5 minutes then remove from heat. Serve immediately.
For the burrata: You can also opt to top your flatbread with dollops of burrata just after you pull the pizza out of the oven.
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 724
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 675mg
- Fat: 45.9g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 21.8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: Mushroom Pesto Flatbread Pizza, Pesto Flatbread Pizza, Mushroom Flatbread Pizza, Flatbread Pizza, Vegetarian Flatbread Pizza