When you are looking for new ideas for Taco Tuesday give this Mango Avocado Fish Taco a try. You can’t go wrong with pan-seared buttery cod!
- 1 lb. Fresh Cod Fish
- 15 oz. Black Beans
- 6 White Corn Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Mango Pico De Gallo
- 2 tsp. Pico De Gallo
- 2 Small Avocados
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro Flakes
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Begin by seasoning the fresh cod with 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper and creole seasoning.
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat and add olive oil. Cook fish on each side for 3 to 4 minutes then set to the side.
- In a separate pan, pre-heat (lightly buttered) to high heat. Cook each tortilla soft shell for a few minutes on each side until slightly golden brown then set to side.
- In a bowl, cut avocado and remove the seed then scoop insides into the bowl. Add cilantro flakes, sour cream, pico de gallo, 1/2 tsp black pepper and 1/4 tsp sea salt. Mash and blend ingredients in bowl until smooth.
- In a small cooking pot, pre-heat to low heat and add black beans and garlic powder and cook for a few minutes.
- Add cooked black beans to tortilla shell.
- Smash fish into chunks then place on beans then add avocado cream. Top off taco with Mango Pico De Gallo.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sauté
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 473
- Fat: 18.4g
Keywords: Mango Avocado Fish Tacos, Fish Tacos, Cod Fish Tacos