This Mandarin Orange Crush Cocktail recipe just is what summer is all about. It is refreshing, light, and gives you the perfect reason to squeeze some fresh mandarin oranges.
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 3 oz. Mandarin orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 oz. Orange-flavored sparkling water
- Orange slices for garnish
- Fill your shaker with crushed ice.
- Pour the vodka, Grand Marnier, and fresh mandarin orange juice in the shaker. Shake well.
- Pour into a glass and top off the cocktail with a splash of orange-flavored sparkling water.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- To make 3 ounces of mandarin orange juice, you’ll need approx. 2 mandarin oranges (for each cocktail)
- Options for orange liqueur are Cointreau, Triple Sec, or Grand Marnier
- You can top your cocktail off using orange-flavored or plain sparkling water, club soda, or Sprite.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 390
- Sugar: 63.2g
- Sodium: 4427mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Mandarin Orange Crush Cocktail, Orange Crush Cocktail