Most of us love a good cheese dip, not only for game time but for any time. And this Kickin' Cheesy Sausage Dip is a perfect choice!
- 8 oz. Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 1 Large Brown Organic Egg
- 1/2 cup Creme Fraiche
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 28 oz. Fire Roasted Crusted Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 4 oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Onion Chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/4 cup Celery Chopped
- 13 oz. Smoked Chicken Sausage
- 1 lb. Mozzarella Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Begin by adding cream cheese, egg, creme fraiche, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, and garlic powder to a bowl and mix until smooth. Set to the side.
- Heat a cooking pot to medium heat and add fire-roasted crushed tomatoes, black pepper, 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, red cayenne pepper, Parmesan cheese, and oregano and stir while cooking until it begins to bubble. Remove from heat and set to the side.
- In a separate cooking pan, heat to medium heat and add olive oil. Chop and add the mushroom, onions, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, celery, and smoked chicken sausage to the pan. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes until the chicken sausage is browned, then set to the side.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese block into small chunks and set it to the side.
- In a baking dish, add the cream cheese mixture and spread across the bottom of the pan evenly. Top the cream cheese mixture with the spicy crushed tomato sauce. Add cooked pepper and sausage mixture over the crushed tomato sauce. Top off with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook dip for 20 minutes. Serve hot with toasted crostini or tortilla chips.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 224
- Fat: 18.1
Keywords: Chicken Sausage Cheese Dip, Chicken and Cheese Dip, Chicken Dip, Sausage Dip, Cheesy Dip